Monday, September 11, 2017

Review: Indebted by Inger Iversen

Title: Indebted: 'Til Death Do Us Part
Author: Inger Iversen
Series: Teal & Trent #3
Publication: September 28th 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Purchase Links: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo

Rating: 4.5/5 

The second I heard the rumble of the motorcycles hauling ass down my street, I knew my past had officially come back to fuck me in the ass—hard and deep.

Trent watched as Teal stared out of the front door into the darkened eyes of a debt he swore to keep years earlier. The little confessional he’d had with her months back revealed the majority of his secrets, but once again, like the fool he was, he’d held his deepest, darkest secret just beyond her reach. He’d thought to protect her from the man he could have become—from the sex, lies, and drugs that could have consumed his life. The second his vow walked through the door pushing past his woman and eying him like a fucking dart eyes a bull’s-eye, Trent new life came to a complete and utter stop. Now, his daughter and wife were in danger and Trent would stop at nothing to keep them safe.


Indebted by Inger Iversen was in one word: amazeballs! It even ended up being my favorite Teal and Trent book so far. What I love about these books is that they're very easy to read. I took my sweet time and read it in three days but I could've easily read it in one sitting, I think. I loved it!

The first six chapters of the story took place six years ago so we get a little more backstory about Trent in those days. We get to see how he becomes Indebted to a motorcycle club and six years later when he's finally settled with Teal and their daughter Emma they come to collect.

I didn't realize until I had finished the book that actually a lot happened through out the story. It isn't just about the MC coming to collect Trent's debt to them, it also involved some personal things for Trent, like finally meeting his son. I've been hoping this would happen!

The suspense level was definitely kicked up a notch with Indebted, I thought. I was almost biting my nails at some points because I have such a soft spot for Teal and Trent. I just wanted them to be okay. And as always I loved that Katie and Logan made appearances with their kids (SO ADORABLE).

Overall, Indebted: 'Til Death Do Us Part by Inger Iversen had danger, suspense, steamy romance and a great cast of characters. Basically all the thing I'm looking for in a good contemporary romance book.  


Order of books:
Incarcerated: Letters from Inmate 92510   -Katie & Logan {My Review} 
Inevitable: Love and War - 2/28/2015        -Teal & Trent 1 {My Review}
Indelible: Beneath His Ink - 12/12/2016    -Teal & Trent 2 {My Review}
Rogue in Love - 3/28/2017 *standalone*   -Thea & Lex {My Review}
Open Wounds - 6/28/2017 *standalone*     -Hope & Abel {My Review}
Indebted: Til Death Do us Part 9/28/2017  -Teal & Trent 3 {This Review}
Weathered Souls 12/28/2017 *standalone* -Ivory & Eric



About Inger
Inger Iversen is an American author residing in Virginia. She lives for bringing her fictional characters from darkness to light through self-discovery and passion. From her emotionally gripping, new adult Few Are Angels series that builds in intensity and intrigue to a finale you won’t see coming, to her international bestselling interracial romance dubbed “one of the most emotionally gripping” books of the summer, Inger breathes life into her fiction through her enthusiasm and devotion to writing. Her influences range from life experiences and daydreams, Inger spends her time in the writing cave and fantasizing of the day she can figure out how to Weird Science her characters to life.
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Instagram



2 comments:

  1. Wow that cover is absolutely stunning DD: Isn't it just the best when characters you've loved from previous books in the series come back and make a cameo appearance? It sounds like this couple were their own magic too, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This author has some of the best covers I've seen. One day I want to own them all as physical copies. :)

      Delete

Share your thoughts! ♥